Orzo & Grape Salad with Feta & Mint
This brightly flavored, healthy orzo pasta salad recipe is a bright, refreshing and easy side dish to pair with chicken or lamb. Great served warm, room temperature or cold, this healthy pasta salad recipe is also delicious when made with quinoa instead of orzo.
- 1 cup orzo, preferably whole-wheat
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups seedless grapes, quartered or halved
- 1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onion, finely chopped
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add orzo and cook until just tender, about 8 minutes. Drain in a colander and rinse with cold water until cool.
Meanwhile, whisk oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add grapes, feta, mint, onion and the orzo; toss to combine.
You'll also love
- Cabbage Soup with Dill and Farro 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Asparagus and Bok-Choy Frittata 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Sage and Cranberry Crab Cakes... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Fried Ravioli 4.5/5 (45 Votes)
- Applesauce Cake 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Black-Eyed Pea and Ham Dip 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Halloween Devil'd Eggs 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Pepperoni Pasta Salad Recipe 4.5/5 (42 Votes)