Quick Beef and Noodle Toss
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Ready In: 35 minutes
- 1 bag (12 oz.) Reames® Homestyle Egg Noodles
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. beef sirloin or tenderloin, cut into thin strips
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 8 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups beef stock
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch mixed together with 2 tbsp. cold water
Adapted from marzettikitchens.com
Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
Season meat with salt and pepper and sear meat in several batches, until all sides are browned and meat is prepared as desired.
Transfer to a tray and keep warm.
Prepare Reames® Home Style Egg Noodles according to directions on the package. Drain well.
In a large sauce pan melt butter over medium-high heat and add mushrooms.
Sauté about 5 minutes or until mushrooms release their moisture.
Add onions and garlic and sauté 2 to 3 minutes or until onions are tender.
Add beef stock, Worcestershire sauce and bring to a boil.
Add the cornstarch and bring to a boil and remove from heat. Add meat and noodles and bring to a simmer.
Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
You'll also love
- Sunny Lemon Pie 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Turkey Breast 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Campbell's Mushroom-Smothered Beef... 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Homemade Flour Pasta 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp and Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Quick Thai-Style Beef & Peppers... 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Chicken Noodle Soup 4.5/5 (19 Votes)