- 1 bottle catsup - (14 oz)
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can shrimp - (4 1/2 oz) (drained)
- 1 can tuna - (4 1/2 oz) (undrained)
- 1 can sliced mushrooms - (4 oz)
- (or 3/4 lb fresh mushrooms/ sliced)
- 2 small onions sliced, and separated into rings
- 1 cup salad Spanish olives drained
- 1 can ripe olives - (4 oz) drained
- 1 cup raw cauliflower sections
Combine, catsup, Worchestershire sauce, and garlic powder. Add rest of ingredients except cauliflower, mixing gently to keep shrimp whole. Top with small cauliflower sections, cook on low heat for 1 hour.
Serve with a good butter-flavor cracker or slices of toasted Italian bread. May be made several days in advance. Just refrigerate after cooking and reheat when ready to use.
This recipe yields ?? servings.
You'll also love
- Scallops Alla Veneziana 0/5 (0 Votes)