- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 12 medium to large shrimp
- Italian salad dressing
- Lemon juice
- 3 medium fresh garlic cloves
- Capers (optional)
- Lettuce leaves for serving
- Fresh cut lemon for serving
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
Pound out chicken breasts and cut into strips to make chicken tenders. Peel and devein uncooked shrimp. Wrap individual chicken strips around shrimp and hold with toothpicks. Marinate shrimp wrapped in chicken in Italian salad dressing overnight.
Saute butter, finely chopped garlic, and lemon juice (and capers, if using). Add shrimp/chicken and sear on high heat, constantly turning the shrimp. Transfer to grill and finish cooking. Arrange on a bed of lettuce and fresh cut lemon and sprinkle with fresh parsley.
This recipe yields ?? servings.