Chicken and Gravy Crockpot
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 ⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (I use 98 percent Fat Free)
- 1 (7/8 ounce) package chicken gravy mix
Spray crock pot with Pam Cooking Spray.
Add the 2 tablespoons of olive oil to crock pot.
Put chicken breast in crock pot.
Sprinkle Italian Dressing mix, onion powder, garlic powder, and cream of chicken over the chicken breast.
Cook on low for 4 hours.