Corned Beef & Potato Pizza
A hearty, rustic pizza with traditionally Irish flavors of corned beef and potato. Thyme is cooked with the onion and potato for aromatic flavor.
- 16 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 2 medium size yellow onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 2 medium size red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups grated Swiss cheese
- 4 to 6 ounces fully cooked corned beef, cut in strips
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine rolls together and roll into a 15-inch circle. Place in a sprayed 14-inch pizza pan. Turn up edge and pinch to form a rim. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise while preparing toppings.
In a large skillet, cook onions in olive oil over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes or until soft. Reduce heat to low. Sprinkle thyme over onions and add potatoes. Cover and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Remove from heat and season with salt & pepper.
Remove wrap from dough and poke several times with a fork to prevent bubbles from forming. Pre-bake crust at 350°F 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with 1/2 of the Swiss cheese. Top with potato mixture. Return to oven and bake 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven and top with corned beef, remaining Swiss cheese and Parmesan cheese. Bake an additional 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
You'll also love
- Kristi's Banana Bread 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Burnt Onion Gravy 4.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Roast Beef Aioli Bundles 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- RITZ Big Island Pork Bites 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Smoky Corn Chowder with Shrimp 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Brown Butter Sweet Potato Casserole 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Slow Cooked Beef Minestrone 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Freezer Meal Southwest Corn & Ham... 4.6/5 (20 Votes)