Snickers Stuffed Loaded Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
Turn your leftover Halloween candy into a special treat! Bake these tasty Snickers Stuffed Loaded Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies for the office or your family to keep the sweets going after Halloween.
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, or softened butter
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 3/4 cup baking chips, butterscotch, chocolate, white, etc.
- 1/3 cup rice krispies cereal
- 18 snack size snickers candy bars, unwrapped
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
In a large bowl, cream butters and sugars together. Stir in egg and vanilla bean paste and whip until light in color and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Slowly stir in baking soda, salt, flour and oats until just combined. Stir in remaining ingredients, excluding the snickers, by hand.
Using a cookie scoop, create 8 cookie dough balls on your prepared baking sheet. Press dough down flat. Top with a mini snickers bar and place another scoop of cookie dough over top. Press the dough around the snickers bar to cover completely.
Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until cookie starts to turn light golden brown on the bottom. Cool 3 to 5 minutes before removing to a cooling rack. Serve warm with milk! YUM
You'll also love
- Ranch Crockpot Pork Chops 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Guacamole Football Field 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Creamy and Rich Banana and... 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- New Year Black-Eyed Peas 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Caesar Salad With Bacon, Brussels... 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Pomegranate Molasses (Alton Brown) 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Cran-Pistachio Cookies 4.3/5 (36 Votes)
- Halloween Cheesecake Pops Recipe 4.4/5 (25 Votes)