- 12 ounces thin spaghetti
- 1 pound lean ground beef or bison
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 5 cups Marinara sauce
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded, divided
1. Spray a deep dish pie plate lightly with Pam.
2. In a large skillet over medium high heat, cook and crumble the ground beef. Add the onion, garlic, slat and pepper. Cook until beef is browned. Drain grease.Pat mixture with paper towels to remove additional grease if needed.
3.Add the marinara sauce, basil and oregano to the beef mixture. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and let simmer for 10 minutes
4. While beef mixture is simmering. Cook spaghetti in large pot with salted water until al dente. Drain. Add cream cheese to hot noodles and toss until cream cheese is almost melted. Stir in ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. Add 2 cups of marinara sauce to the noodles.
5. Pour mixture into pie plate. Press noodles evenly into pie plate. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese over the top
6. Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly and cheese is melted. Remove form oven and let stand for 10 minutes before slicing
7. Serve remaining Marinara sauce on the side
You'll also love
- Spaghetti Pie 4.2/5 (6 Votes)