Scalloped Potatoes (Microwave)
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 3 tbsp. flour
- 1 1/2 c. milk
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 3 c. sliced potatoes
- 1 sm. onion, sliced thin
Melt butter in 4 cup glass measure, uncovered on High (maximum power) for 1 minutes. Stir in flour.
Heat milk in 2 cup glass measure, uncovered on 70 (Roast) for 5 to 6 minutes or until mixture boils and thickens. Stir twice during this time.
In 2-quart microproof casserole, combine potatoes, onion, and white sauce. Cover with waxed paper and cook on 90 (Saute) for 9 minutes. Stir.
Cover and cook on 90 (Saute) for 9 to 10 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with paprika if desired.
You'll also love
- Paula Deen's Creamy Pineapple... 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Luby's Salmon Croquettes 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Cousin Luisa's Italian Date Cookies 3.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Ahi Tuna Tartare 4.1/5 (35 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Brats, Peppers and... 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Blackened Shrimp Alfredo 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Swiss Chard and Sweet Potato Gratin 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Oyster And Clam Chowder 4.1/5 (7 Votes)