Nennie's Stuffing is our families favorite. Traditional flavors that complement the traditional Thanksgiving turkey, or any time of the year.
- 12 hard rolls
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 large onion, cut into small pieces
- 1 can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 5 eggs
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 110mins
Break rolls in small chunks and soak in warm water.
Saute onions and mushrooms in oil. Remove rolls and squeeze water out
In a large bowl, combine the eggs, salt & pepper, onions and mushrooms with the roll pieces.
Grease a lasagna size foil pan with oil. Pour mixture into pan.
Bake at 350°F for about 1 1/2 hours or until brown.
-Cool and cut into squares
You'll also love
- Slow-Cooker Mac & Cheese 3.8/5 (1567 Votes)
- 7-Layer Vegetarian Greek Dip 4.5/5 (135 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Cornbread Dressing 4.8/5 (19 Votes)
- Olive Bread Stuffing with Fennel 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Armenian Spice Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Candy Corn Jell-O Shots 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mrs. Fields Copycat White... 3/5 (3 Votes)
- Mockafoni & Cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)