Nennie's Stuffing is our families favorite. Traditional flavors that complement the traditional Thanksgiving turkey, or any time of the year.
- 12 hard rolls
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 large onion, cut into small pieces
- 1 can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 5 eggs
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 110mins
Break rolls in small chunks and soak in warm water.
Saute onions and mushrooms in oil. Remove rolls and squeeze water out
In a large bowl, combine the eggs, salt & pepper, onions and mushrooms with the roll pieces.
Grease a lasagna size foil pan with oil. Pour mixture into pan.
Bake at 350°F for about 1 1/2 hours or until brown.
-Cool and cut into squares
You'll also love
- Panela Cheese Fries with Chipotle... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Basil and Sun-Dried Tomato Hummus 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Candied Bacon & Apple Canapés 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Crack Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Fries with Toasted... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- White Christmas Holiday Eggnog... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Gorgonzola-Thyme-Stuffed Olives 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mini Pumpkin Cakes 0/5 (0 Votes)