Rosemary and Ravioli Chicken Soup
A vegetable broth base starts soup off with a clean and neutral flavor. It gives herbs, like rosemary and basil, the chance to show off.
- 1 - 32 oz. box vegetable broth
- 1 cup water
- 8 oz. red potatoes, coarsely chopped (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 Tbsp snipped fresh rosemary
- 1 - 9 to 12 oz. package refrigerated spinach ravioli
- 1/2 purchased roasted chicken, meat removed and cut up
- 8 oz. fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces (2 cups)
- 1 Tbsp. butter
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from bhg.com
1. In a 4-qt. Dutch oven bring vegetable broth and water to boiling over medium-high heat. Add potatoes and rosemary; cook 10 minutes.
2. Add ravioli, chicken, and green beans. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Simmer, covered, 5 to 7 minutes or until pasta and potatoes are tender.
3. Stir in butter. Top with fresh cracked black pepper and fresh snipped basil.
You'll also love
- Leeks in Vinaigrette 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Mini Green Bean Casseroles 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- MANDARIN PASTA SPINACH SALAD WITH... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Pasta alla Norcina 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Amish Macaroni Salad 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Curried Zucchini & Couscous 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Mushroom and Spinach Ravioli with... 4.5/5 (27 Votes)