One-Skillet Spaghetti Mac
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, if desired
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 egg
- 1 pound lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup uncooked small elbow macaroni
Heat oven to 375°F. In small bowl, stir together Bisquick® mix, cheese, garlic powder, 1/4 cup water and the egg; set aside.
In ovenproof 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium heat about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until brown; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce, 3/4 cup water and the macaroni. Heat to boiling, about 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Spoon Bisquick® mixture around edge of skillet, leaving center open.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until top is golden brown. Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese if desired.