Traci's Broccoli Rice Casserole
A soul satisfying classic comfort food, Broccoli Rice Casserole. This really is the best! I could eat the whole thing myself!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 packages broccoli, chopped, cooked as directed
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 (8-ounce) jar Cheez Whiz
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from iowagirleats.com
Melt butter and saute onion in it.
Mix with broccoli, rice, cheez whiz and soup in a large bowl.
Put in a 9x13 casserole dish and bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
You'll also love
- Broccoli Cheese Casserole 4.5/5 (41 Votes)
- Chef Jim's Fish Cakes 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Chocolate Cherry Cha-Cha 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Twice Baked Sweet Potato Casserole... 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Chickpea, Tomato and Feta Salad 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Fantasy Pavlova 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Gluten-Free Chicken Alfredo Pizza 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Indian Alu Gobi – Curried... 4.2/5 (13 Votes)