Traci's Broccoli Rice Casserole
A soul satisfying classic comfort food, Broccoli Rice Casserole. This really is the best! I could eat the whole thing myself!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 packages broccoli, chopped, cooked as directed
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 (8-ounce) jar Cheez Whiz
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from iowagirleats.com
Melt butter and saute onion in it.
Mix with broccoli, rice, cheez whiz and soup in a large bowl.
Put in a 9x13 casserole dish and bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
You'll also love
- Broccoli Cheese Casserole 4.6/5 (39 Votes)
- Coconut Curry Chicken 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Sticky Thai Peanut Orange Chicken... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Ninja Baked Potato Soup 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Blueberry Lemony Layered Pie 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Chicken Avocado Egg Rolls 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Caramelized Onion Beef... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)