Mushroom Caps Filled With Crab
- Crab filling see * Note
- Cleaned mushroom caps
* Note: Use the The Lilac Inn's "Crab Cake" (see recipe) for the filling.
Add a rounded spoonful of crab filling over a cleaned mushroom cap. Bake the mushroom caps at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes until tender.
This recipe yields ?? servings.
You'll also love
- Mongolian Rack Of Lamb 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mom's Shrimp Creole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Minced Lobster 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lobster Wrapped In Cabbage With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Indian River Cherrystone Clams 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hot Crabmeat Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Wood Grilled Veal Rib Chop With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Veal Medallions With Wild... 0/5 (0 Votes)