Strawberry Cake Batter Rice Krispie Treats
Rice Krispie treats are made with a strawberry cake mix for extra gooey ooey deliciousness!
- 1 (16-ounce)) bag Marshmallows
- 3 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Pillsbury Strawberry Cake Mix
- 5 to 6 cups Rice Krispie Cereal
- White chocolate or almond bark for drizzling
- Pink and red Valentine sprinkles
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from sweettreatsmore.com
Melt marshmallows, butter, and vanilla in a large pot over medium heat. Stir in cake mix when marshmallows are almost completely melted. Stir until smooth.
Gently mix in Rice Krispie Cereal and press into a lightly greased 9 X 13-inch pan. Drizzle white chocolate over the top and sprinkle with pink and red Valentine sprinkles.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats 4.5/5 (68 Votes)
- High Altitude Zucchini Bread 3.8/5 (33 Votes)
- Rudy’s Country Store and Bar-B-Q... 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Cookies and Cream Mug Cake 4/5 (37 Votes)
- Creamy Potato Carrot Leek Soup 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Lemon Bark 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Banana Cake 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Blueberry Cobbler w/ Biscuit Crumb... 4.1/5 (11 Votes)