Pork Tenderloin with Sweet Potatoes and Pears
An easy meal... add a salad and/or a green vegetable
- 3 Medium Sweet Potatoes, peeled and cut lengthwise into wedges
- 3 firm red Bartlett or Bosco Pears cut into wedges
- 3 tbs. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. thyme
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 1/2 lb. pork tenderloin
- 1/4 lb or less prosciutto or boiled ham
- 2 tbs. honey
Heat oven to 425. Use large rimmed baking sheet or baking pan, toss the sweet potatoes, pears, oil, thyme, 1/2 tsp sale and 1/4 tsp pepper. Roast for 15 minutes.
Wrap pork in prosciutto or ham, overlap slices to cover pork completely.
Push vegetables to edges of baking sheet, place the pork in the center,
drizzle pork with honey. Rost until pork is cooked through and the sweet potatoes and pears are tender 25-30 minutes.
Let pork rest for a few minutes before slicing. Enjoy
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Parmesan Honey Pork... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Banana Chai Shake Recipe 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Potato Rolls 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Quinoa, Mango & Black Bean Salad 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Stir Fry Pork Tenderloin 4/5 (1 Votes)
- PORK TENDERLOIN 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Apple/Pear Dessert... 4/5 (1 Votes)