- 2 lbs medium-sized Yukon Gold potatoes (about 2" diameter), halved
- 3 TBS kosher salt
- 2 TBS olive oil
- 4 unpeeled garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 tsp chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped rosemary leaves
Adapted from epicurious.com
1. Place potatoes in medium saucepan. Add enough cold water to cover by 1 inch. Sprinkle with kosher salt. Bring to boil, then reduce to simmer. Cook potatoes until tender, about 10 minutes. Return to saucepan. Add remaining ingredients to potatoes; toss to coat. Cool.
2. Arrange 4 12" squares aluminum foil on work surface. Divide potato mixture among foil squares and place 1 garlic clove atop potatoes on each square. Crimp to seal. Store packets at room temperature up to 2 hours or in refrigerator up to 2 days.
3. Prepare grill (medium heat). Place potato packets on grill and cook until heated through and sizzling, turning occasionally, about 15 minutes. Transfer packets to serving plate and pierce foil with grill fork to release steam. Open packets carefully (hot steam will be released).
Makes 4 servings. Each serving = 7 Weight Watchers points.