- 1 lb boneless sirloin steak
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion
- 8 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 2 TBS flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 TBS vegetable oil, divided (1 TBS / 1 TBS)
- 3/4 beef broth
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 12 oz egg noodles
Adapted from myrecipes.com
1. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
2. Trim fat from steak. Cut beef diagonally across grain into thin slices. Set aside.
3. Heat 1 TBS oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; sauté 6 minutes. Add mushrooms; sauté 4 minutes or until tender.
4. Combine flour and next 3 ingredients in a bowl. Add beef, tossing to coat. Heat oil in pan over high heat. Add beef; sauté 6 minutes or until beef is done. Add reserved onion mixture and broth. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 2 minutes or until sauce is thick. Remove from heat; stir in sour cream. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve over noodles.
Makes 4 servings. Each serving = 13 Weight Watchers points.