Cucumber Raspberry & Grape Infused Water
- Sliced cucumber
- Slices grapes
Adapted from bembu.com
Slice fruits or vegetables of your choice into bite-sized pieces.
In a 1 liter jar, place sliced fruits at the bottom of the jar. Cover to the rim with ice.
Pour water until full (approximately 1 cup) and seal with a lid. Let sit in the refrigerator for at least thirty minutes so flavors can seep into the water.
Keeps in the fridge up to two days, water is most refreshing when cold.
You'll also love
- Lobster Newburg 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- German-Style Salisbury Steaks 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Sparkling White Cranberry Sangria 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- St James Blackberry Wine Cake 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Roasted Broccoli & Cheddar Cheese... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Steak with Blue Cheese and... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Bacon, Apple Raspberry Vinaigrette... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Thighs with Rhubarb... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)