Bacon Double Cheese Dip for Crockpot
I like to throw this decadent cheese dip in my 3 Pot Buffet Slow Cooker in the middle pot and serve two different meatballs in each side pot.
- 8 slices of bacon -chopped and cooked crispy
- 2 8oz bricks of cream cheese-softened
- 1 cup mayo or plain greek yogurt
- 2 8 oz pkgs of favorite shredded cheese (we used swiss and sharp cheddar)
- 2 green onions-finely chopped
Adapted from recipesthatcrock.com
Beat together cream cheese and mayo (or yogurt)
Stir in shredded cheeses
Add remaining ingredients, reserving a little bacon to top with at the end.
Cook on low for 3 hours or until hot and smooth.
Garnish with reserved bacon.
Serve with chips and crackers.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (884 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (886 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (706 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (674 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Potato Cakes 4.5/5 (273 Votes)
- Bacon Breakfast Enchiladas 4.4/5 (234 Votes)
- Potato & Bacon Potato Salad 4.5/5 (218 Votes)