Bacon Double Cheese Dip for Crockpot
I like to throw this decadent cheese dip in my 3 Pot Buffet Slow Cooker in the middle pot and serve two different meatballs in each side pot.
- 8 slices of bacon -chopped and cooked crispy
- 2 8oz bricks of cream cheese-softened
- 1 cup mayo or plain greek yogurt
- 2 8 oz pkgs of favorite shredded cheese (we used swiss and sharp cheddar)
- 2 green onions-finely chopped
Adapted from recipesthatcrock.com
Beat together cream cheese and mayo (or yogurt)
Stir in shredded cheeses
Add remaining ingredients, reserving a little bacon to top with at the end.
Cook on low for 3 hours or until hot and smooth.
Garnish with reserved bacon.
Serve with chips and crackers.