Grilled Sea Scallops In Boursin Cheese-Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce
- 3 pounds fresh jumbo sea scallops
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 ounces sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons minced shallots
- 3 ounces boursin cheese
- 5 ounces heavy whipping cream
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Julienne the sun-dried tomatoes. Add olive oil to a hot skillet and saute the shallots and julienned sun-dried tomatoes until shallots are translucent. Add the heavy cream and boursin cheese. Add salt and pepper as needed and reduce sauce until thickened, then remove from the heat.
Toss the scallops with olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Grill the scallops until the centers are no longer translucent. Place the sauce on the bottom of each plate and top it with the grilled scallops. A further option would be to toss fresh angel hair pasta with the sauce.
This recipe yields ?? servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.4/5 (1068 Votes)
- Chipotle Shrimp, Black Bean-Quinoa... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- French Veal 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Rum Soused BBQ Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Leeks, Sweet Peppers And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Smoked Delicata Squash With Apple... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Halibut With Tomato-Tarragon Cream... 0/5 (0 Votes)