Crispy bacon & brie grilled cheese sandwich with caramelised onions
- for the caramelised onions
- 3 large onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- for the sandwich
- 250 g bacon, cooked until crisp
- 100 g brie cheese, sliced
- 4-6 slices bread of your choice
To make the caramelised onions, heat a large frying pan over medium heat then sauté the onions in the olive oil with the salt until soft and golden. Add the sugar and vinegar and allow to caramelise. Set aside.
To make the sandwich, butter the bread on both sides then top with the onions, brie cheese and bacon.
Grill in a hot pan/sandwich press until golden brown and heated through.
You'll also love
- Popcorn Nacho Cheese Doritos 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Poor Man's Lobster 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Breakfast Grilled Cheese with Ham... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Skinny Zesty Turkey Meatballs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cauliflower Falafel with Spicy... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Grillades - CC 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Texas-Style Peanut Butter Baked... 3.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Crack Chicken 5/5 (1 Votes)