Linguine With Black Olive Pesto
- 1 cup pitted black ligurian olives
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves tightly packed
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 3/4 cup Ligurian extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound linguine (DeCecco or Basilica brand)
- 1/4 cup fresh grated Pecorino Sardo
Bring 6 quarts water to boil and add 2 tablespoons of salt.
Place pitted olives, basil, pine nuts and olive oil in a food processor and blend until smooth. Remove and place in a 12- to 14-inch saute pan off of heat.
Drop linguine into boiling water and cook according to instructions until just al dente. Drain linguine well in colander and pour into pan with sauce. Place pan over medium heat and toss gently to coat. Serve immediately with grated cheese on the side.
This recipe yields 4 first course servings.
You'll also love
- Lemon Yogurt Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lamb With Honey And Cumin 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Honey Cake With Oranges And Almonds 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Handkerchiefs With Spinach, Garlic... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Salmon With Rucola And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fideos Alicantinas - (Pasta Paella... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken With Oloroso Sherry And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Black Fettuccine With Mussels,... 0/5 (0 Votes)