Grilled Peaches over Arugula with Goat Cheese and Prosciutto
- 1/4 C. Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 TBSP honey
- 3 Peaches, pitted and each cut into 6 wedges
- Cooking spray
- 1 TBSP EVOO
- Salt / Pepper
- 10 C. trimmed arugula (10 OZ)
- 2 OZ thinly sliced prosciutto, cut into 1/4 inch strips
- 2 TBSP crumbled goat cheese
1. Bring vinegar to a boil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer until reduced to about 2 TBSP. Remove from heat and stir in honey. Cool to room temperature.
2. Prepare grill to high heat
3. Place peach wedges on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 30 seconds on each side.
4. Combine oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl with a wisk. Add arugula and toss gently. Add arugula to plate, top with peaches and prosciutto. Top with balasmic syrup and cheese.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (888 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (892 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Mushrooms &... 4.5/5 (390 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken ‘n Spinach... 4.5/5 (217 Votes)