Crabmeat Au Gratin
- 4 ounces Whirl
- 1/4 cup onions
- 1 tablespoon Accent seasoning
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chicken base
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 12 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 2 egg yolks
Gradually saute onions in Whirl. Add Accent, flour, chicken base, white pepper, and cayenne pepper (mix in cup before adding). Pour evaporated milk into pot, stirring constantly. Add whipping cream and mushroom soup and cook until thickened. Remove from heat. Blend in egg yolks.
This recipe yields ?? servings.