Golden Pork Chops
What's for dinner? Golden Pork Chops set on a bed of stuffing mixed with corn, onion, celery and paprika and topped of with a sweet mustard sauce baked to perfection. Enjoy!
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 cups crushed corn bread stuffing
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
In a large bowl, combine the corn, onion, celery and paprika. Stir in stuffing.
Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Arrange pork chops over stuffing. Combine brown sugar and mustard; spread over chops.
Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 35-40 minutes or until meat juices run clear.