- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 TBS fresh dill, minced
- 2 oranges, divided (1/2 orange / 1 1/2 oranges)
- 1/2 cup sweet white wine (or chicken broth)
- 4 (4 oz) salmon fillets, skin removed
- 1 tsp garlic/herb seasoning
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 TBs orange marmalade
- 1 TBS Dijon mustard
- 1 TBS butter
Adapted from publix.com
1. Cut 1/2 orange into 1/4" thick slices (rounds), then cut rounds into quarters. Squeeze remaining 1 1/2 oranges for juice (about 1/2 cup).
2. Place wine, orange juice, garlic, dill, and orange slices in a large sauté pan and cover; bring to a boil on medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer uncovered 7 minutes.
3. Check fish for bones. Season salmon on both sides with garlic seasoning and pepper. Add salmon to wine mixture; simmer 3-4 minutes on each side or until salmon is 145F (or opaque and separates easily). Transfer salmon to serving plates.
4. Add marmalade and mustard to wine mixture; cook and stir 1 minute or until marmalade dissolves and sauce thickens. Remove from heat; gently stir in butter (so fruit stays intact). Pour sauce over salmon. Serve.
Makes 4 servings. Each serving = 7 Weight Watchers points.