Cheese Stuffed Chicken Thighs
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 pound provolone cheese, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh sage
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- Finely grated rind of 1 lemon
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
Preparation time 20mins
Adapted from relish.com
Preheat oven to 450F.
Sprinkle both sides of thighs with salt and pepper.
Combine cheese, sage, breadcrumbs and lemon rind. Add eggs and stir well. Place a small mound (2 to 3 tablespoons) of breadcrumb mixture on each thigh. Roll up tightly to cover filling. Place on a sheet pan or baking dish, seam side down Roast 30 minutes.
Combine olive oil and honey; mix well. Remove thighs from oven and brush with olive oil-honey mixture. Roast another 5 minutes, or until thighs are golden. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Scalloped Potatoes and Country Ham 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Lemon-Dill Orzo Pasta Salad with... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Maple Bacon Cupcake - Epcot 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Beef and Cabbage with... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Chicken Breasts Stuffed with... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- SPICY CAJUN CHICKEN TENDERS WITH... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Huli Huli Chicken Thighs 4.6/5 (5 Votes)