Sweet and Sour Coleslaw
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp sugar, or to taste
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups finely shredded green cabbage (about 1/2 small head)
- 3/4 cup coarsely grated carrot
- 3/4 cup coarsely grated zucchini
- 3-4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 medium celery rib, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into small cubes
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Place the vinegar, oil, sugar, mustard, salt and pepper in a large bowl and whisk to combine.
Add the remaining ingredients, toss to combine and serve.