Creamy Avocado Turkey Wrap
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tortillas (any flavor or variety)
- 1 package Hillshire Farms Naturals™ Slow Roasted Turkey Breast
- fresh baby spinach (or mixed salad greens)
- shredded carrots
- Optional: hot sauce, shredded cheese, any other vegetables
In a small bowl, mash avocado, yogurt and garlic. (If desired, add any other herbs and spices to this mixture)
Divide mixture evenly among tortillas.
Top avocado mixture with turkey, spinach and carrots. Add any other vegetables or cheese at this step.
Wrap up each tortilla, slice them in half and serve.
You'll also love
- Crock Pot Apple Pie Moonshine 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Perfect Cornbread 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Lazygirl's Ground Turkey Stroganoff 5/5 (3 Votes)
- paula deen's strawberry shortcake 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Venison Roast 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Seared Sesame Tuna & Grilled... 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Hawaiian BBQ Turkey Flatbread Pizza 4.3/5 (15 Votes)