- 1 pkg (7 oz) thin spaghetti, broken in half
- 2 cups cooked, cubed, turkey
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 Tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 can (10 3.4 oz) cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1/8 tsp ground mustard
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Parmesan cheese
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and place in a greased 11 x 7 x 2" baking dish. Top with turkey and set aside.
In a skillet, saute the mushrooms and onion in butter until tender. Whisk in the soup, milk, poultry seasoning and mustard until blended. Stir in the cheddar cheese: cook and stir over medium heat until cheese is melted. Pour over turkey.
Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Bake, uncovered at 350 for 25 - 30 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.