Macerated Berries with Whipped Cream
- 4 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 1/2 cups blueberries
- 2 1/2 TBS torn fresh mint
- 3 1/2 TBS honey
- 2 1/2 TBS Cointreau
- 3/4 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup heavy cream, chilled
- 1 TBS confectioner's sugar
- 3 TBS chopped dry-roasted pistachios
- Mint sprigs (optional)
Adapted from lickmyspoon.com
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl. Cover and let stand at room temperature 1 hour.
2. Place cream and sugar in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at high speed until stiff peaks form. Spoon over strawberry mixture; sprinkle with pistachios. Garnish with mint sprigs, if desired. Serve immediately.
Makes 8 servings. Each serving = 2 Weight Watchers points.