Beef and Bean Taco Skillet
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 pkt taco seasoning
- 1 (16 oz) can Bush’s pinto beans, undrained
- 1 cup fully cooked rice
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can tomato soup
- 1 (10 1/2 oz) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained (like Ro*Tel)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- diced green onion, optional for garnish
1.In a 12 inch skillet over medium heat, beak up and brown the beef until fully cooked. Drain off any fat.
2.Add the taco seasoning, beans, rice, tomato soup, and canned tomaoes with green chilies. Stir to combine.
3.Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to a simmer. Simmer for 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
4.Top with shredded cheese and green onion if desired and serve.