Lemony Snap Peas
Fast and easy to make Lemony Snap Peas recipe.
- 8 cups water
- 12 ounces sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 shallot, minced
Preparation time 8mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from myrecipes.com
Bring 8 cups water to a boil in a large Dutch oven. Add peas; cook 30 seconds or until crisp-tender. Drain and plunge into ice water; drain. Slice half of peas diagonally.
Combine lemon rind and remaining ingredients in a medium bowl; stir with a whisk. Add peas; toss to coat.
Makes 4 servings. Each serving = 1 Weight Watchers point.
You'll also love
- Chickpea Flour Pancakes (Pudla)... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Egg Salad Crostini with White... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Marinated White Bean Salad Jars 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Fennel And Orange Salad 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Autumn Farro Salad with Kale,... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Orange pineapple muffin cake 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Mary Ann Cake With Lemon Curd And... 3.8/5 (13 Votes)