2 cookies = 113 cal, 6.6g fat, 0.5mg fiber
- 3/4 cup uncooked old fashioned oats
- 1/2 firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup whipped butter, melted
- 1/2 cup fat free egg substitute
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Using a wooden spoon, in med mixing bowl combine oats, sugar, and baking soda; stir in butter and egg substitute.
3. Drop mix by teaspoonfuls onto 2 non stick cookie sheets, leaving about 1 inch between each mound and forming 1w equal cookies per sheet. Bake until edges of cookies are lightly browned, 8-10 min.
4. Remove cookie sheets from oven, let stand 2 min. Using spatula, carefully transfer cookies to wire rack to cool. (cookies will become firmer as they cool)