- 4 veal cutlets
- 1/4 cup all purp flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 TBS olive oil
- 1/4 lb sliced mushrooms
- 3 TBS white wine or vermouth
- 3 TBS butter
- 2 TBS lemon juice
- 2 tsp grated lemon zest
Flatten cutlets to 1/8 inch thickness using mallet or rolling pin.
Combine flour, salt, and pepper in pan. Dredge cutlets in mixture.
Heat olive oil in skillet and cook cutlets over med heat1 min on each side. Remove from skillet and keep warm.
Add 1 TBS butter to skillet with mushroom slices. Cook about 2 minutes. Remove mushrooms and place on top of cutlets.
Add wine and remaining 1 TBS butter to skillet. Cook until thoroughly heated. Add lemon juice and grated lemon zest. Sizzle in skillet 1 minute and pour over cutlets.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (703 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Spice-Rubbed Chicken with Duck... 5/5 (5 Votes)
- Henke's Hunter's Venison 4.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Roasted Goose with Crispy Skin 4.6/5 (34 Votes)