Black Tiger Shrimp, Oven-Dried Tomatoes, Spinach Linguine
- 16 black tiger shrimp - (16/20 size)
- 20 pieces oven-dried Roma tomatoes
- 12 ounces linguine pasta
- 1 cup fresh spinach - (to 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 onion julienned
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 ounces white wine
- 1/2 tablespoon dry oregano
- TO FINISH DISH:
- 4 cups lobster broth (stock)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Saute onion, garlic, olive oil, white wine, and oregano. Keep separate.
Steam 4 shrimp for each serving. Lightly spray 10-inch saute pan with oil and add onion mixture, 5 pieces tomatoes per serving, and about 1/3 cup spinach per serving to pan. Saute about 1 to 2 minutes. Add lobster broth and heat over medium-high until simmering. Add shrimp and salt and pepper to taste. Add linguine pasta and heat throughout.
Serve in large pasta bowl. Pull pasta from pan to middle of bowl and make a ring with shrimp. Put the rest of the ingredients into center of ring and pour the rest of the broth over dish. Top with a small pinch of fried leeks to finish.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.3/5 (950 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.1/5 (786 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Sauteed... 4.2/5 (634 Votes)
- Chicken, Spinach and Mushroom... 3.7/5 (301 Votes)
- Linguine Pesto with Italian... 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
- Linguine and Clams 5/5 (1 Votes)
- French Veal 0/5 (0 Votes)
- London Broil Turkey 0/5 (0 Votes)