GRILLED CHICKEN WITH PINEAPPLES AND BELL PEPPERS
- 5 oz Chicken Breast
- 1 tbsp Mustard
- 1/2 cup instant Basmati Rice
- 1/2 cup diced Pineapple (freshly cut)
- 1/2 cup diced Bell Peppers
- Seasonings to taste: 1 tsp Cumin, Sea salt (pinch), Pepper
Adapted from bodybuilding.com
Cut the chicken breast into small pieces.
Rub 1 tbsp mustard on the pieces of chicken breast and add seasonings.
Dice the bell peppers and fresh pineapple.
Set skillet on medium heat and lightly spray with coconut oil.
Add chicken to the skillet and cook on all sides. When the chicken is almost finished cooking, increase the heat to high and toss in pieces of pineapple and bell peppers. Be careful not to let too much water from the pineapple into the skillet.
Stir quickly with a spatula while allowing the sides of the pineapple and bell peppers to grill and brown. This should take 3-5 minutes. Be careful not to overcook the chicken breast.
Serve over rice and enjoy. If you have it, add a drop or two of Bragg's Liquid Aminos for a flavor overload!
Amount per serving
You'll also love
- Best Sweet Potatoe Pie 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Almond Cherry Bars 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Homemade Dry Onion Soup Mix 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Blackberry Fool 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Apple Cobbler 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Pineapple Kebobs 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Six Sisters' Slow Cooker Ham and... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Shrimp Stuffed Bell Peppers 5/5 (1 Votes)