Chicken and Shrimp Lettuce Wraps
Serving Size: entire recipe
PointsPlus® value 8*
- 1 tbsp. reduced-sodium/lite soy sauce
- 1 tsp. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. chopped garlic
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 cup chopped shiitake mushrooms
- 3 oz. cooked and chopped skinless chicken breast
- 3 oz. chopped ready-to-eat shrimp
- 1/2 cup canned sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 5 medium iceberg lettuce leaves
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from keyingredient.com
In a medium bowl, thoroughly mix soy sauce, sugar, garlic, and ginger.
Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat. Cook and stir mushrooms until softened, about 4 minutes.
Add chicken, shrimp, water chestnuts, and sauce mixture. Cook and stir until mixture is hot, about 2 minutes.
Remove from heat, and stir in sesame oil and scallions.
Let cool slightly, and then distribute among lettuce leaves!
You'll also love
- Tomatillo-Braised Chicken Thighs 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Shrimp and Leeks 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Rosemary Chicken Wings 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Paella Negra 3.6/5 (5 Votes)
- No Yolks Chicken Skillet 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- The Perfect Lettuce Salad 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Rotisserie Chicken Stir Fry 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Asian Style Chicken Strips with... 4.2/5 (9 Votes)