Garlic Shrimp Asparagus Skillet
- US CUSTOMARY - METRIC
- 1 lb (454g) uncooked extra-large shrimp, peeled
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- A pinch of crushed red pepper or red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 + 1 tablespoons grass-fed Ghee butter or extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic — minced
- 2 cups mushroom — sliced
- 1 bunch of asparagus — ends trimmed and cut in halves
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley — chopped
- Get Ingredients Powered by Chicory
In a bowl, add shrimp, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes and onion powder. Mix everything well.
In a cast iron skillet add 2 tablespoon of olive oil or grass-fed Ghee butter over medium heat.
Add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds. Add shrimp and sauté for about 4 minutes or until shrimp is cooked through. Be careful to not overcook them, otherwise they will have a rubbery texture. Set aside.
In the same skillet add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and mushroom. Sauté for 5 minutes. Then add asparagus and cook until it’s tender. Stir occasionally.
Return shrimp back to the skillet and mix everything well to combine.
Garnish with fresh parsley. Enjoy!
Do you love one-pan meals with shrimp and lots of veggies? Great, I have lots of other recipes just like this one for you. Try this Chimichurri Shrimp Broccoli Skillet and you'll be amazed by the flavour. I also love this Shrimp, Bell Pepper and Onions Skillet and the Sweet Potato, Kale and Shrimp Skillet because they are all done in 20 minutes or so, super delicious and they're loaded with veggies. You'll love them. I promise!!
You'll also love
- CREAMY PARMESAN GARLIC SHRIMP PASTA 0/5 (0 Votes)