Buffalo Chicken Dip
Everyone will simply devour this savory and delicious dip with chicken throughout. Serve with chips or crackers.
- Two (8-ounce) packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 3/4 cu hot sauce
- One (10-ounce) can chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (may add more to top after being cooked)
- 1 bag tortilla chips
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place cream cheese, ranch dressing, and hot sauce into large mixing bowl. Beat the three ingredients with an electric mixer.
Add shredded chicken into bowl and proceed with mixing. Spray pie plate with nonstick cooking spray. Place mixture into the pie plate.
Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and place shredded cheese on top of dip.
Place dip back into oven for an additional 10 to 15 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Nutella Muffins 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Strawberry & Banana Green Smoothie 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Popcorn Brittle 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Avocado Toast with Goat Cheese &... 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Blueberry & Peach Salsa with Brie 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Mango Salsa 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Disappearing Buffalo Chicken Dip 4.4/5 (9 Votes)