ROTISSERIE CHICKEN NOODLE PASTA BAKE
- 4 oz cooked Rotisserie Chicken (pulled)
- 1/3 cup Wheat Pasta Shells
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth (low sodium)
- 1 tbsp 2% Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup diced Carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped Celery
- 1/4 cup diced Mushrooms (optional)
- Fresh Parsley
- Seasonings to taste: 1 tsp Cumin, Pepper, Garlic, Onion Powder, Mrs. Dash Poultry Seasoning
Set oven to 405 F.
In a pot, boil and cook your wheat pasta. Rinse and set aside.
Dice your raw carrots and mushrooms.
Weigh and separate 4 oz baked chicken meat. In a small disposable ramekin or baking dish, add chicken, pasta, Greek yogurt, veggies, and seasonings. Stir with a spoon or mini-spatula.
Pour chicken broth over the mixture, ensuring that a majority of the noodles are covered so that they won't burn when baking.
Top with fresh parsley.
Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Remove from the oven and enjoy. If you are doing this as a prepped meal for the week, be sure to transfer contents to a microwave-safe container.
Amount per serving
Rotisserie Chicken Noodle Pasta Bake PDF (84.7 KB)