Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 3 lbs large shrimp
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 TBS chicken bouillion granules
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 1 8-oz pkg fettucine
Peel shrimp, leaving tails on. Devein and butterfly. Boil shrimp 30 seconds. Drain and place in shallow broiling pan.
Combine butter and olive oil in large saucepan over med heat until butter melts. Add onion, garlic, parsley, and oregano. Cook, stirring occasionally until onion is transparent. Add next 5 ingredients, stirring until bouillon is dissolved. Reduce heat to low and cook 5 min. Pour mixture over shrimp and refrigerate 2 hours.
Cook fettucine according to pkg. drain. Uncover shrimp. Broil 4 inches frm heat 5 minutes on each side. Serve over fettucine.
You'll also love
- Sunshine Carrots 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sauteed Backfin Crabmeat 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Australian Shrimp on the Barbie 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe