- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves, or to taste
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil, or as needed
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Mix pumpkin puree, almond milk, eggs, maple syrup, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth.
2.Whisk coconut flour, baking soda, salt, almond meal, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves together in a separate bowl.
3.Stir pumpkin mixture and flour mixture together in a pourable container until well incorporated. Allow batter to sit for 3 minutes.
4.Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over low heat. Pour silver dollar-sized circles of batter into the hot oil. Cook until lightly browned, about 5 minutes per side.
You'll also love
- Sweet and Sour Sausage 4.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Tuna Pizza 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Red Cabbage Salad with Cranberries 4.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Spring Salad with Ginger Peach Tea... 4.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Breaded Eggplant Stacks 4.9/5 (7 Votes)
- HIDDEN VALLEY PARMESAN-RANCH... 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cupcakes with... 4.6/5 (27 Votes)