Grilled Stuffed Chicken
- 4 - 4 oz. chicken breasts
- 4 roasted red pepper strips
- approximately 20 baby spinach leaves
- 4 Weight Watchers String Cheese
- light Italian dressing for basting
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from muchtaste.com
Preheat indoor or outdoor grill to med-high.
Butterfly the chicken breasts*
Place about 5 baby spinach leaves in middle, slightly to one side.
Put roasted red pepper, and Weight Watchers String Cheese on top of spinach.
Roll like a cigar, and put 1-2 toothpicks on ends to hold together well.
Grill for 5 minutes, turn and grill 5 more minutes. Check for doneness and turn again if needed, until cooked through (10-15 minutes depending on you grill and thickness of chicken).
Serve as is or slice to ensure chicken is fully cooked.
- See more at: http://www.muchtaste.com/2015/01/grilled-stuffed-chicken-italiano.html#sthash.hxlokd1D.dpuf
You'll also love
- Chicken Avocado Egg Rolls 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Pum's Chicken with Cashew Nuts 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Fiery Shrimp Quesadillas 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken Noodle soup 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken Kebabs 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken Burritos 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Brown Sugar Pineapple Chicken 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Olive Garden Stuffed Chicken... 4.2/5 (23 Votes)