Veggetti Asian Style Noodles
- 1 large size zucchini
- 1 purple carrot
- 1 pale-yellow carrot
- 1 orange carrot
- 1/2 red bell pepper (thinly julienne cuts)
- 1 green scallion (thinly chopped)
- 2-3 garlic cloves (thinly sliced)
- Fresh fresh rosemary leaves (chopped)
- Few fresh Thai basil leaves (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of Asian sweet rice vinegar
- Salt and crushed pepper (to taste)
Adapted from garnishlifestyle.com
1. Heat up a pan. Take olive oil and add garlic, veggetti noodles, red bell peppers, green scallions, rosemary, and Thai basil leaves. Saute on high heat.
2. Now add little salt, pepper, soy-sauce, rice vinegar.
3. Top it with more chopped herbs or green scallion. Serve.