Easy Sweet and Sour Chicken
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups frozen stir fry vegetables
- 1 can (8 oz.) pineapple chunks in juice, undrained
- 1/2 cup sweet and sour sauce (needs more)
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups Minute® White Rice or Minute® Brown Rice, uncooked
Adapted from minuterice.com
HEAT oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 4 minutes or until cooked through.
ADD vegetables, pineapple with juice and sweet and sour sauce; mix well. Stir in water. Bring to boil.
STIR in rice; cover. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes or until almost all of the liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.