Magic Cookie Bars from Wilderness Lodge - Disney
- Pan Spray
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 6 ounces butterscotch chips
- 1 cup flaked sweetened coconut
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup pecan halves, chopped
Adapted from disneyfoodblog.com
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Lightly spray the bottom of a 13×9 inch pan.
Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs in the bottom of the pan; combine with melted butter and pat into the pan to form a crust.
Cover crust with chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and coconut.
Drizzle entire contents of sweetened condensed milk over pan, covering completely.
Sprinkle nuts evenly over contents.
Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool completely; cut into 24 squares.