Overnight Oatmeal with Yogurt, Strawberries, & Banana
- 1/2 cup of Oats
- 1/2 cup of plain Yogurt (if you are not into dairy, use a substitute such as Almond Milk)
- 2 Strawberries – sliced
- 1/2 Banana – sliced
- sprinkle of Cinnamon
- drizzle of Honey
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 480mins
Adapted from annikaskitchen.com
1. Layer, or simply add all of the above contents into your mason jar (or other container)
2. Secure lid
3. Shake up the ingredients. The idea is for the oats to soak up the yogurt or milk, so make sure the oats are covered. If the yogurt you are using is too thick – simply add a splash of milk.
4. Place in refrigerator overnight (hence the name) or about 8 hours (although I think 4 hours would be plenty).
5. Eat & Enjoy (the end result isn’t as pretty and is a bit mushy – but still tasty).