Balsamic Roasted Vegetables
Easy oven roasted vegetables for a healthy side dish! This crowd pleaser recipe is easy to adapt and simple to prepare. Using leftover roasted veggies in scrambled eggs or an omelet makes for a delicious breakfast.
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 medium head cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large turnip, peeled and chopped into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium sweet potato, chopped into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 5 tablespoons grapeseed or olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, optional
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Adapted from theroastedroot.net
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Place all chopped vegetables in a large casserole dish. Drizzle olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and spices over the vegetables and use your hands to toss everything together until the vegetables are well-coated.
Place casserole dish on the center rack of the oven and bake for 55 to 65 minutes, stirring once after 30 minutes.
Remove vegetables from the oven and serve hot with your favorite entree.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (672 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Oven-Roasted Smoked Sausage &... 4.5/5 (397 Votes)
- Penne Pasta with Sun Dried Tomato... 4.5/5 (356 Votes)
- Zucchini & Sweet Corn Casserole 4.5/5 (191 Votes)
- Southwestern Stuffed Acorn Squash 4.5/5 (93 Votes)